Installing Cpanel and Fantastico.
cPanel Installation Instructions:
cPanel now uses a universal install script which can be found at http://layer1.cpanel.net/. You can use the following commands in the root shell to download and start the installation script:
server setup script in order to get and install Fantastico:
- Connect to your Server/VPS using an SSH connection.
- Log in as the Administrator user.
- Change to the proper cgi folder using the following command:
- Download the Fantastico install file using the following command:
- Extract the install file using the following command:
tar -xzpf fantastico_whm_admin.tgz
- Remove the install file using the following command:
rm -rf fantastico_whm_admin.tgz
- Log out of the SSH connection.
- Log out and log back into cPanel in a web browser.
- From the menu, under Plugins, click Fantastico De Luxe WHM Admin (located at the bottom).